AVS Forum banner

6961 - 6964 of 6964 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
I second the recommendation for a clearstream2. It comes with a mount and is great for attics. I have one and setup one each for my family and in-laws. You probably don't need an amp in your location. If you call Antennas Direct, they will help you make sure you have the right equipment and probably give you a discount.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What OTA antennas do you all recommend? I'm in the Dalraida area and plan to mount this thing in the attic. Trying to get consistent reception from our major stations that are now rimshots.
I live in the neighborhood north of dalarida,let me help you out. My house has good signal coverage. I recommend and outdoor one on the second level if you have one. The signals in this area are rely good. Hope this helps. Try an antennas direct clear stream. I once got a crystal clear station from Dothan with that.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
off topic where being invaded w/ tiny black beetle there's a bunch of them on the window sill
each less than 1/8"
what are these and can they suck my blood.

·
Super Moderator
18,406 Posts
off topic where being invaded w/ tiny black beetle there's a bunch of them on the window sill
each less than 1/8"
what are these and can they suck my blood.
I think you mean "we're" instead of "where." Bet if you post a photo on Facebook, you'll have an answer in seconds. Or even just put the photo into Google's Image Search and see what comes up.

But, yeah, it's kinda off-topic for here.

6961 - 6964 of 6964 Posts