AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I turned the pj on and got this message "HDCP input - Output disabled". Card has worked flawlessly for a week or so, now this. It works fine with an SDI signal from an SD DVD player through the Lumagen HDP Pro. I'm using the same output and cabling.

I have one of his earlier DVI cards and tried that on Input C. This worked fine so I know its the HDMI card. Any ideas? Faulty decoder?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Moome replied quickly in response to the problem I'm having with the HDMI card. He suggests checking the jumpers and set JP2. Not being electronically minded, does this mean I only use one jumper on the JP2 position (don't have the car in front of me to check but I think I rememeber seeing 3 jumpers near the rear of the card)?

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
Get a Jumper from an old motherboard or harddrive.

Jut it on JP2 on the Moome card (the jumber connects the pins together).

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I took a look at the card yesterday and it appears to have a jumper across JP2. There are 3 pairs of pins in the top left corner of the board next to the copper coil and the jumper bridges the 2 middle pins which I assume are JP2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.