AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These speakers seem to be super elusive, yet universally loved (for the budget-minded home theater speaker system reviewer anyway.)

So, who has these? Who's seen them? And where can I go get some?

I'm mostly referring to the Avant Premiere home theater setup. I've read the online reviews, but can't locate a dealer in the DC/VA area.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speqtre /forum/post/0

These speakers seem to be super elusive, yet universally loved (for the budget-minded home theater speaker system reviewer anyway.)

So, who has these? Who's seen them? And where can I go get some?

I'm mostly referring to the Avant Premiere home theater setup. I've read the online reviews, but can't locate a dealer in the DC/VA area.

Thanks!

They are pretty good speakers,I used to own the 908 Avants,they had a delightful rich midrange with a smooth topened,they were pretty anemic in the bass,I tried everything and I could never get good bass out of them,but other than that they are very enjoyable.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawaun da bomb /forum/post/0

They are pretty good speakers,I used to own the 908 Avants,they had a delightful rich midrange with a smooth topened,they were pretty anemic in the bass,I tried everything and I could never get good bass out of them,but other than that they are very enjoyable.

I'm hoping that their Avant Premiere system with the sub (MS309) has enough punch. I really don't think I'll buy them without hearing them first, but after checking out the site given above, they're much less expensive than I thought... $678 for the setup including the sub...

Does anyone out there own this setup?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.