AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey guys...well back again Well i'm having some sound issues with my front speakers. My speakers are Def Techs BP8B. See where the problem lies is i have them about a foot away from the wall and it seems when i sit back to listen to music it sounds ok but a little boomy and when i lean forward the bass pretty much goes unhearable. I'm frusterated and don't know how to fix them. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks for the reply.....i'm sorry room null?? dumb question but what's that also i did move them forward away from the wall, back to the wall not so much being theirs speakers in the back also plus i moved them farther apart to widen the space between the two and i still can't figure it out hmmmm........Oops almost forgot what's MLP? Sorry terms i haven't heard before

·
Registered
371 Posts
Room null is a location at which certain frequencies (usually bass) are cancelled out due to the position of speakers and the shape of the room.

MLP = Main Listening Position.

Multiple subs placed carefully will cure what ails you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.