AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey guys...well back again Well i'm having some sound issues with my front speakers. My speakers are Def Techs BP8B. See where the problem lies is i have them about a foot away from the wall and it seems when i sit back to listen to music it sounds ok but a little boomy and when i lean forward the bass pretty much goes unhearable. I'm frusterated and don't know how to fix them. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks for the reply.....i'm sorry room null?? dumb question but what's that also i did move them forward away from the wall, back to the wall not so much being theirs speakers in the back also plus i moved them farther apart to widen the space between the two and i still can't figure it out hmmmm........Oops almost forgot what's MLP? Sorry terms i haven't heard before

·
Registered
371 Posts
Room null is a location at which certain frequencies (usually bass) are cancelled out due to the position of speakers and the shape of the room.

MLP = Main Listening Position.

Multiple subs placed carefully will cure what ails you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I do have one sub and that's good but i'm just figuring out the main fronts...they should sound nice for the kind they are would you or anyone have and good tips or things i can try?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts