Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang! Well, I just updated my site showing more trim work like:

Trimming out my entry door

Finished trimming the window and speaker stands

Crown molding

more rope light....

Just come and check it all out if you want! Just follow the link below!

And everybody....have a great 1st week of December! :) The joyous Christmas day will soon be here! :D

E

·
Registered
881 Posts
Great work! I love the two shots of the dimmed room, especially. I also like the molding you did for your door. Gives it a really nice look.

Kudos!

- Ed.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ed. I was not too happy how some of the pictures turned out. In particular the ones showing the crown. I liked the dimmed one's but think I'll reshoot the crown. They came out too fuzzy...the close up of the corner worked great but the larger shots need to be reworked...stay tuned...I'll shoot some more and see if I can get some better detail.

Thanks on the door as well...I wanted to create a nice "entry" that sets the mood for the room.

E

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Looks great! And a nice idea to "support" the crown!

Pam

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Pam. Without some kind of support, the crown would just drag, droop, and probably fall off! The most important thing in placing those support pieces is that you place them the same distance away from the edge of the baseboard, or else you'll get a 'wavvy' looking piece of crown!

I updated my site with a few more crown shots too...I wasn't happy with some of the one's on there! :)

E

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
"e"

Great attention to details, I 'm excited for you! Keep posting them pics!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Darren! I really get into the detailed work, in fact that's what I love to do. I'll keep the pics coming too...as long as there's something new to show!

E

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.