AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
WOWee

I like what Morel offers here! I have a few speakers using Morel tweeters and mid-bass drivers.Morel is very high quality and like Dynaudio high tech beauty.

I will order two of the Model Ultimate 12's ! Yes sir. Next week is Morel week.

These are not to win any Xmax and Xmech contests,these should be SQ champs,knowing Morel.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEAR /forum/post/14184337

These are not to win any Xmax and Xmech contests,these should be SQ champs,knowing Morel.

But the CF models will win a fashion contest!

·
Registered
26,476 Posts
What would the difference between these and they Lambda 12" drivers over on Acoustical Elegance???

The Lambda have rave reviews, incredible sensitivity and they are $200 cheaper.

are these just for low frequence 20 - 100Hz?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEAR /forum/post/14184337

WOWee

I like what Morel offers here! I have a few speakers using Morel tweeters and mid-bass drivers.Morel is very high quality and like Dynaudio high tech beauty.

I will order two of the Model Ultimate 12's ! Yes sir. Next week is Morel week.

I'm wondering why the Ultimo costs twice as much as the Ultimate?? $900 vs $450

Hey I think they are different subs. You should buy one Ultimate and one Ultimo for testing...

Morel car audio drivers must be different than the madisound offerings. The car audio supremo tweeter costs $650 while the home audio supreme tweeter costs $220. Pair of car 6" supremo woofers costs $1,500. Jesus.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The ultimo has been reviewed in car audio magazines & some reviewers even said that they were the most accurate subs they have ever heard. They also went on to say they dont dig down to the deep stuff like other brands but for regular music they are the best. I dont think they would be a huge hit around here since most subs here are for HT use. The ultimate looks like its got a cone more geared for home use so maybe it would play lower.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleLee /forum/post/14185811

look at the force factor, not the BL.

I'm not a transducer engineer, could you remind me what the difference is?

·
Registered
165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looneybomber /forum/post/14188530

I'm not a transducer engineer, could you remind me what the difference is?

Bl vs. Bl^2/Re

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.