AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im a newbie i got a sony kdl46xbr2 and a motorola dvr6416 hdtv cable box from rcn thru input #7{hdmi} and the cable into tv and it doesnt work... i get the menu and a message that says temporarily off air, try back later... i have rebooted, unplugged, called rcn 20 times and i am about ready to give this thing back. rcn cant get a technician to me until tuesday and i am frustrated!! is there anything in the menu settings that i may have missed??? i get the motorolas' menu and the tv listings are blank(no data available)???? any input would be greatly appreciated..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ornery1 : Today at 09:53 PM.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Try an analog connection, like component video, or even S-Video. If they don't work, you either have a bad box or signal issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.