AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a DCT 3416 DVR. I am wondering if it is possible to output Component and HDMI simultaneously? I currently have the component outputs hooked up because my main TV does not have HDMI. I have added a LCD in the bedroom. I want to use the same DVR to play in the bedroom. I am thinking of running a long HDMI cable to the bedroom. I don't want to be unplugging and replugging in cords. So can the 3416 output Component and HDMI at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am a little disappointed. I have never posted a question and not received an answer before. Most of my posts were in the Replay forum. To answer my own question. Yes, the 3416 outputs both component and HDMI at the same time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, I currently have this setup on my system. My component goes to me Onkyo receiver then to my JVC LCD.

HDMI goes from the cable box to the JVC LCD. works really good as I don't always watch with the receiver on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.