AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. Hope I'm not too late, but I just got the DCT-700 3 days ago.

In ReplayTV setup use code 0476C for Motorola model DCT-1000. In the cable box menu, go to Setup, then Guide Setup, and make sure the Channel Entry Behavior is set to No Auto Tune. I have Replay model 5040, and this works without any problems.

·
Registered
128 Posts
LOL -- eight years later... here I am trying to set this up right now. I assume you are talking about the IR Blaster Fine Tune options. But I don't see an "Auto Tune" -- do you mean the "Enable Fine Tuning" or perhaps the "Send enter:"? Anyone know?

Also, where is the IR sensor? Far right of the front?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Filo said to go to the "cable box menu" (ie, the menu on the cable box itself, not the Replay IR blaster menu). Reading between the lines, I'm guessing autotune allows you to type a number and the channel will automatically tune without you needing to press ENTER, so if you turn it off, you do need to press enter, and I assume the 0476C version of the setup code includes an enter button (but I m just guessing).

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ahh yes, I misread what he was saying. It appears the problem was the placement of the blaster. Since the sensor is not visible it does make it somewhat difficult to place -- I might have just had it pointed high or low enough to make a difference. Not precisely sure what the issue was. Tried a few inches in front of the box, when that worked with 0476 -- I reapplied it directly and managed to keep it working. Thanks all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.