AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an odd problem. About two weeks ago my screen starting randomly blinking/blanking on 5 or so channels every few seconds or so. Tried several things including setting up the tv through component cables. The problem persisted. I tried setting up av on a different tv and the problem did not occur I could not test it with component on the other tv.I unplugged the Cable box and rebooted it and the problem went away. So I tried the av connection on the tv and no blinking.

Anyone experience this problem with the DCX3200. Am I doomed to uplug it every 5 days or so and wait for the schedule to repopulate itself?

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had internet live chat conversation with a shaw "tech" and had him reboot my box back to default. I am not sure if the firmware was updated as a lot was lost in context while typing.

The problem has not come back but I just noticed everything HD is 720P from the box. I am tempted to set it back to 1080i but the channels I was having problems with were 480P channels and not the high def ones.

No one else experience this problem?. I guess I will change the one setting and see what happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.