thanks in advance.

184 ABC

185 NBC

190 ESPN HD

191 INHD

192 INHD2

197 HBO HD

198 SHOWTIME HD

anyone can get more than above in Sacramento area?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Does anyone else in Sacramento get alot of pixelation and audio dropouts on ABC,ESPN, and NBC HD? INHD and INHD 2 seem perfect. What could be the problem? I was watching Remember the Titans on ABC and the pixelation and audio dropouts were horrible.

·
Registered
328 Posts
PorscheT,

Ensure that you have as few as possible rf splitters in your cable path, and if you have splitters, make sure that they are high quality ones, and wide bandwidth, like from 5 MHz to 1000 MHz. Splitters can really effect the quality of the signal. If you do this and you still have problems, you will probably need a service call.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I had the same problem with "Remember the Titans" last night. ABC was the only channel with this problem. We just started getting ABCHD, and this was the first time I watched this channel. I have not seen anything like this on any of the other HD channels.

I turned the Cable box off and finished watching "Remember the Titans" on DVD.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have 5 tv hooked up to cable in my house... Comcast installed an amplifier awhile back so i dont think that would be the problem... I'm pretty sure its a local problem... Hope comcast gets it fixed soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.