AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
So long as they get it right, I dont care how long it takes. I'd rather have finished software than buggy, rushed junk I'm going to be disappointed with.

Maybe Sony took the reviews of the game "Tech Demo, Nothing else to do but race arcade style, no real story or progression" and are trying to do a little Value-Added for the US release (or maybe they just can't get the online mode to work).

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I agree Headrusch. From the reviews of the Japan version it seems as if it's on the same level as the demo with a few more tracks, and cars a little better game play. Not sounding like it would be worth 60 bucks for that. Let them work out the bugs.

·
Registered
810 Posts
lol... this is getting tiring... every day some blog posts stupid roumor and everyone believes it....

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
How is this "stupid rumor" when it was on Sonys site for Feb27th and now....it's gone? When asked why Sonys response is the link i posted before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spwolf /forum/post/0

lol... this is getting tiring... every day some blog posts stupid roumor and everyone believes it....

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Maybe adding split screen two player mode? Some did ***** about that not originally being an option.

·
Banned
13,980 Posts
"Nothing else to do but race arcade style"

all be dammed, that is all I want to do with the game

I don't care about what the biker's name is or who she is dating after the racing event or how much I should charge for hot dogs and beer.

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
No two player options is one thing, no online (I'm guessing this is a problme), maybe they're seeing if they can develop a 1080p mode to address the 1080i outcries here in the States.

In other words....1080p with reduced visuals...or a similar thing to what Sony did with GT4 and its 1080i mode.

Who knows.....

I still got a cheap BD player

·
Registered
10,258 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankmonkey /forum/post/0

"Nothing else to do but race arcade style"

all be dammed, that is all I want to do with the game

I don't care about what the biker's name is or who she is dating after the racing event or how much I should charge for hot dogs and beer.

So just buy the Japanese version..

·
Registered
4,914 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkout /forum/post/0

The crippled Jap version isn't what the OP was talking about. No one is jealous of you so why are you posting such nonsense?

because your lack of humor is stupid. Second, the Japanese version while crippled in your opinion is still a hell of a lot of fun and if anyone is anxious to play now they can certainly get this copy.

As a long time poster here in AVS I think everyone needs to lighten up. Lately with a lot of posts its a shoot now, ask questions later type of attitude. Lets not forget its only a bloody video game

Cheers

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.