AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I can't help with your problem but I can say that my greatest concern with my current system is how I will mount my Panamorph.

Cameron

------------------

-- Well I have really blown my budget now. --

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
One possibility would be to attach the projector and the Panamorph to a board which is attached to the mount. Since the projector will require a slight vertical tilt, the 1/2"-3/4" width of the board may be just perfect. There may be balance issues depending upon the tilt-hold mechanism employed by the mount.

------------------

The button is labeled "Play", not "Pay". STOP the MPAA!

Our Silent Angels

Please visit The Manny Page!

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I know we don't have it yet, and so the brilliant ideas might come after people have had a chance to figure out how to make it work in their setup, but does anybody have further information or ideas on how you could mount the Panamorph when you're projector hangs down 2 to 3 feet from the ceiling on an extension pole? A few have asked about this before, as I have searched previous threads, and there really wasn't much of answer, probably because the lens was still in development. Also, any ideas on how the Panamorph could me mounted two or three feet down from a sloped ceiling? Shawn, are you guys thinking of any bracket options that might solve the tall ceiling or sloped ceiling issue? There must be a lot of prospective purchasers in this situation, so even if Cygnus does not develop a bracket, some kind of suggestions or diagrams with the Panamorph instructions might be a good idea (as if you don't have enough to do already).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.