AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I just wall mounted my 26'' LCD TV to an arm mount so I can face it anywhere in the room. The only problem is I want my speakers to move with the TV, thus I am trying to figure out how to mount the L/R speakers to each side and then center one on top or bottom.

Are there any mounts that I can use that could simply attach to the VESA mount I am using with my TV? I tried searching on Google but I can up with nothing...

Or any other suggestions that may not use the VESA plate/screw holes just let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsdothis21 /forum/post/19637175

Okay so I just wall mounted my 26'' LCD TV to an arm mount so I can face it anywhere in the room. The only problem is I want my speakers to move with the TV, thus I am trying to figure out how to mount the L/R speakers to each side and then center one on top or bottom.

Are there any mounts that I can use that could simply attach to the VESA mount I am using with my TV? I tried searching on Google but I can up with nothing...

Or any other suggestions that may not use the VESA plate/screw holes just let me know.

Thanks!

Here are some options:

http://www.google.com/search?client=...de53b2ade8e603

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just using the LG LHB335 system.

I think I might just use velcro or something else to just attach them to the sides of the TV, I mean these speakers don't weigh much at all so something simple will probably work. Or else I just need like an L shaped piece of metal with 3 holes in it for screws (2 screws go into wall mount plate and 1 into speaker)...anyone know any places that I could possibly pick something like this up?

Thanks for all the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts