AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. just purchased a 55" Led-Lcd and thinking of mounting over my fireplace.. However I have no idea where i will put my units(Cable, Denon, PS3, 360, PC).

Is there a thread lying around of living room setups centered around the fireplace? I need ideas!!

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phen0m /forum/post/18315830

Hey guys.. just purchased a 55" Led-Lcd and thinking of mounting over my fireplace.. However I have no idea where i will put my units(Cable, Denon, PS3, 360, PC).

Is there a thread lying around of living room setups centered around the fireplace? I need ideas!!

Thanks
This is what I did.

Of course, I just have a ps3 and cable box. I will need to change it soon cause I'm getting a receiver.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Here's mine......under construction of course. My equipment is at the rear of the room though.

We had considered doing some built-ins on either side of the fireplace but scratched the idea. You might consider it though. You can use simple unfinished kitchen cabinets from lowes or such and build a counter on top.....pretty easy stuff.

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
I'm sure thousands have, but no way, no how, would I put a screen that high up the wall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts