Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I feel like I play better with it will use it most of the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will get Resistance 3 when it comes out but I saw the sharpshooter move bundle was a reasonable price more.

Is it worth it, could you actually play better with it or get more immersion?

I am typically just a campaign player as my internet sucks.

We got kinect for the family and kids the wife likes the dance games but to me its just a gimicky party thing nothing I would just want to sit down and play for a few hours.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
secondly I will be using this with a projector, what kind of cable do I need to extend the camera, cable, like 20-30 feet. or is it wireless?

looks like its just a usb extension cable I allready have one so I should be good to go.

·
Registered
562 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by my65ffrcobra /forum/post/20867919

secondly I will be using this with a projector, what kind of cable do I need to extend the camera, cable, like 20-30 feet. or is it wireless?

looks like its just a usb extension cable I allready have one so I should be good to go.

You want a repeater not just a extension.

I have this one from mono price ( i game on a projector also), use it with my PSeye and it works great.

·
Registered
338 Posts
The sharpshooter took some getting used to, but in the end, I enjoy using it. I started to get pretty good with it about midway through the Killzone 3 campaign. Just more sense of satisfaction when pulling off the head shot

I will definitely be using it with Resistance 3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.