AVS Forum banner

921 - 930 of 930 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does it lock when some *else* is editing it?
I didn't think so as there are generally 70+ people logged into it. However, I can't be sure.

I do check it every 2-3 days to review the version history and this was the first time I've seen it in what appears to be a special view-only mode (no controls, no menu, tabs at the top).

Well, whatever the cause, it's back to normal now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The UK version of Pacific Rim Uprising has forced subs, they're not hard coded, track 3. Starts at the same time 0:24:56, and I thought it was Mandarin not Japanese.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Anyone else have Fast & Furious 6? Is the line at 1:47:55 supposed to have subtitles like the list says? My copy doesn't seem to have subs for that line.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone else have Fast & Furious 6? Is the line at 1:47:55 supposed to have subtitles like the list says? My copy doesn't seem to have subs for that line.
I've checked around that time, and I found hardcoded subtitles at 1:44:55 (extended version). I've updated the sheet. If you can find an earlier time (ideally the 1st time), then please feel free to edit the sheet yourself.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I've checked around that time, and I found hardcoded subtitles at 1:44:55 (extended version). I've updated the sheet. If you can find an earlier time (ideally the 1st time), then please feel free to edit the sheet yourself.
Yes. This is from my copy.

https://imgur.com/a/LwFlVgH
Thanks guys! I'll take a look when I get home.

Edit: Thanks to Plex I was able to check from work. The subs are indeed hardcoded for me at 1:44:55.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know if you're still updating this, but...

Wild Target (2010) Emily Blunt, Rupert Grint, Bill Nighy

There are a few short bits in the first 10 minutes of the film where Bill Nighy's character speaks French.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you still updating this? How can I contribute? Do you just want me to leave posts here, or is there a way I can be allowed to directly edit the Google Docs sheet?

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #930
Just FYI, been having issues lately with folks going in and deleting tabs or 100s of entries. I'll be locking this doc down a bit. If you want to contribute still, PM me your email and I'll add you as an editor.

921 - 930 of 930 Posts