AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking to spend around $500 on the tv and I know I will be moving to Europe in a few years so I am thinking about getting a multisystem one.

Do they work well? TV is all digital there now so I am not even sure if it matters...please help

·
Registered
1,754 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulak /forum/post/16902420

Hi,

I am looking to spend around $500 on the tv and I know I will be moving to Europe in a few years so I am thinking about getting a multisystem one.

Do they work well? TV is all digital there now so I am not even sure if it matters...please help

in a "few years" it won't matter. your $500 tv won't be worth shipping over. tech will be far advanced, pricing entirely different.

if you were talking $5000 maybe there would be some consideration, but even then ,with the way advancements go. . .

inanycase, i'm hard pressed to think what you will be getting now for $500

·
Registered
140 Posts
Probability that your TV is damaged in shipping: 99%.

Probability that your shipper's insurance only covers replacement cost (e.g. depreciated value): 100%

Amount they pay you for your busted TV: 1 euro, after months of negotiation and the threat of lawsuits

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulak /forum/post/16902420

Hi,

Get Philips !!!

Boky

1 - 6 of 6 Posts