AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Just be sure they transport it upright, well padded and preferably strapped into the truck so it doesn't get all knocked around as they drive. Also, you might want to get some large, soft tshirt type material bedsheets and wrap it so the screen doesn't get dinged, and then put a large plastic covering over the bedsheets. That is kind of the way they wrapped my pedestal tv when I received it and it was in perfect shape.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Did you throw the box away? I keep all my boxes for electronics that way when packing time comes I can just stick everything back where it came from. Being military, the boxes get a bit of use.

Sucks my TV didn't come with it's box though, so hopefully it doesn't get trashed during my next move, but even if it does, the movers or military pays for the repair/replacement.

·
Registered
541 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave88LX /forum/post/0

Did you throw the box away? I keep all my boxes for electronics that way when packing time comes I can just stick everything back where it came from. Being military, the boxes get a bit of use.

Sucks my TV didn't come with it's box though, so hopefully it doesn't get trashed during my next move, but even if it does, the movers or military pays for the repair/replacement.

That's a big box to keep though? I've got mine jammed into my utility room, but I'll bet at some point I'll have to toss it.......this is for the 6187

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.