AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
goshzilla,

That IS disappointing. I know it's unrealistic, but I'd like to see some sort of warning on the packaging to indicate that content has been excised ... something along the lines of full frame releases' warnings -- "This film has been modified to fit your TV screen". Thanks for the heads-up.

TinMan368

Killer: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

Randy: Showgirls!

From Scream (1996)

·
Registered
38 Posts
A message from DVDTalk forum :

I am so upset right now I can't even tell you. I just got Mr Bean The Whole Bean box set the other day (gotta love pre-ordering from deepdiscountdvd) and watched the first dvd last night. Very enjoyable.

Just started the second dvd tonight and too my horror noticed a cut during Merry Christmas Mr Bean. I'm a rapid Mr Bean fan from way back. I have all the shows on video (taped off PBS years ago) and also have every ep on vcd. I even have some Mr Bean collectibles like his car from Corgi and 2 editions of his diary. So when I heard it was finally coming on dvd in the USA I was glad I held off on buying the foriegn edition dvds.

As I was watching the Christmas episode (my fave) I was horror struck to notice that the scene where Mr Bean actually "buys" the turkey was not there. Remember, he wins (by cheating with a scale) the turkey from a vendor offering a contest, guess the wieght of the turkey and win it. This scene was nowhere to be found.

Ughhh. I'm so upset that my most wanted dvds (no exaggeration) has cuts. I have no idea if the scene was cut out of the American video versions that have been around for years.

Does anyone know what's up with this. I actually couldn't concentrate watching the rest of the show and had to stop and come here and post, which I never do.

A Sad Bean Fan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.