AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Orr, I appreciate the fact that you have given us so much great information in the past. However, I think that everyone of you’re A-I-W owners has lost faith in the product because of the last release of MMC(version 9.8). The scheduling component is completely broken and some of us are having serious problems reverting back to a version where at least that component works. We were anxiously waiting for a new MMC last week but none appeared after a two month wait. You have stated before that MMC is on a two month update cycle. Is this still the case? I know you can’t give us details about releases and future products but we would really appreciate it if you would just let us know that you guys are aware of the problems and that you are working on it. If we don’t receive a response then I for one am going to have to look into other choices. I have four A-I-W cards and the HDTV wonder. If we don’t get a working MMC then I am afraid that I will have to give up on these products and find something that is more reliable.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I feel your pain, as you do mine. I suspect those HAVING issues with 9.08 should open trouble tickets with ATi to get their attention. As for the rest of us, I'm assuming MMC 9.06.1 may be the last useful version we'll see from ATi -- or will it, Stephen?

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=565008

I'll guess that since three months has passed since MMC 9.08 was released, it'll be another month at best (Friday, Sept 16, 2005) as ATi will SKIP one release (as Stephen explained they did one December).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.