AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i thought I was happy with my mrf-260, but im noticing kinks using it.

EVerything works I believe.

However I notice when I use my bell express satellite, sometimes it wont register.

Its the strangest thing, i will be scrolling the guide, and maybe move my remote an inch to the left, and all of a sudden it wont work. Move it back an inch or two, it works perfect.

I tried moving it, I used zero for sniffing to assure there was no issues, everything is fine. I have only noticed it with my satellite receiver anyway.

Anyone have any idea's i dont really want to upgrade for another 150 dollars to upgrade to a 350.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Actually just to update, when im scrolling through the guide and it gets stuck, the mrf-260 stops sending signals. Remote is sending it out, mrf stops getting it. Is this a drawback to mrf-260 or is it broken.

What I basically did was point the remote away from the receiver, as it was scrolling it would stop, i looked at the remote it was still sending out a signal, but the mrf-260 stopped getting it.

I know sometimes it just wont register even after the first press.

·
Registered
67 Posts
check that your emitter is positioned properly on the ExpressVu box and also change ports on the MRF to troubleshoot any port problems......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts