AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

After searching many forums on various AV receivers for quite some time, it was this forum that persuaded me to buy the 310, my first Anthem! so a big thank you to all of you who have contributed to this forum quite an amazing piece of kit. Having come from a 10 year old Denon AV 2803 system the complexity of the Anthem has been a new challenge but again this forum made it a breeze.        

As some of you have commented the 310 seems to be a step down from the 300 in the respect of only being a 5.1 receiver, but for someone like me and getting in to Anthem for the first time it is a good thing, Anthem have expanded there market place further to people that just need a high end 5.1 AV receiver, my listening room is just not the right size and shape for the bigger systems and being an awkward shaped room the ARC has made a huge difference its like i have a completely new music library to listen too and the hairs on the back of my neck are once again standing to attention everytime i listen to the Anthem, isn't that what its all about?

Stuart 

1 - 1 of 1 Posts