AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a Multi-room receiver to run speakers in 3 different rooms. I would like to be able to listen to 2 different sources simultaneously. Like watch a movie in one and the radio on the other 2 (bedroom and formal living room). Any recommendations would be appreciated. Also, if possible control the 2nd zone via remote. I have been reading about Abus but don't not sure what all I'll bet from it.

·
Registered
14,091 Posts
Another option is Sonos. It's would be $1700 for three zones with independent volume control and 2-way radio frequency remote. It also behaves as a music server with your computer. Last I checked, a B&K 3-zone receiver was more than that. Wireless too. Does need internet and/or computer attached to one of the units though.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alimentall, thanks for the options. I really don't want to spend that much and am looking at the Onkyo 703 which can be had for $399 but don't know what kind of flexibility I'll get. Are there any other options that are cost affective, this would be for ceiling speakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.