AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 LNB oval dish but only Sat A (101) and Sat B (119) have a LNB attatched to it. I also have an OTA antenna going into one of the satellite cables (the one in the living room and it's through a diplexer). Three cables go into my house, one into my bedroom and two into my living room for my dual reciever SAT T-60 Tivo reciever.

In my living room I also have a Huges E86 which gets the antenna cable that comes out of the diplexer for OTA channels. I tried to use a multi-switch to feed on satellite cable into the huges and one into Tivo but it didn't work (satellite kept loosing signal). I think it's because of the triple LBN oval dish going in. It says something on the back of the multi-switch box about not working with a triple LNB.

My questions are;

Is there anything to split the satellite cable going into to my living room so I can turn two satellite cables into three? Running another line into my living room is not an option.

Also, will I need the Sat C to get anything other than Showtime HD which I don't subscribe to?

Thanks for help with this.

Mitch

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.