AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally received my LN46B750. It was supposed to be delivered Tuesday, but as the guy was pulling it off the truck, I noticed that SOMEONE had stabbed it rather brutally with a forklift. It was a nauseating sight.

Anyway, the delivery guys tried again today. This time, I found no gaping holes in the screen.
However, I believe I have found some mura, which I would very much like to get rid of. Does anyone know what Samsung's response would be to a request for repair or replacement. It doesn't look like it is showing up near a screw or any type of pressure point. Attached is a picture. The dark spot is about the size of a penny, and the light spot over to the left is a little larger than a half dollar. (I say they are about that size, but I spent all my money on a TV, so I am making the comparison from memory.)

Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is very faintly noticeable from head-on, but only in dark scenes. it becomes more pronounced as one moves some angle from the centerline. I think this is only intensified by the "okay" viewing angle offered by this model.

Here is a little better picture of the whole screen on a full black image from the left. (The screen coating darks out the opposite corner a bit.) If anyone can comment on the overall quality of the screen and the mura, I will appreciate it. Even if you tell me to chill and take my OCD meds. j/k

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.