AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JHTAddin - Time-Shift buffer backup

My Movies - Your DVD collection from either a DVD Profiler import or build your own

WebGuide - MUST HAVE - Web scheduling, streaming, and mobile webstreaming (many other services as well)

I can't think of any right now, but I wanted to get this thread started to get more ideas..

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Do these work under VMC x64?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Movies will not work under Vista x64, nor do they plan to have support.

I don't understand what the advantage of having a x64 bit OS if there is almost no support for it, drivers or software have all been hopping on the x86 framework and I don't really think we will see any x64 support until Vienna gets released in 2009. The advantages to going x64 are not outweighing the advantages to x86, software or otherwise.

That's just my opionion.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Reviving an old thread. Much like the Sources for Online Contnet, let's put together a list of the best plug ins for Media Center.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I just started this thread for the Open Media Library:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1111728

and this plug-in is by far the most important plug-in for my system.

I also like to still use My Movies for database managment, OML is just the movie browser/launcher from within VMC.

edit: Oh yea, and just to correct the post above, My Movies is definitely supported on Vista x64 now.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i believe there is an old thread some where that did that, but i don't see a new revised one being an issue. you should start a new post and keep the first post updated with links on where to obtain mentioned plugins

1 - 6 of 6 Posts