AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got my new MX-500 setup just about the way I want it... Just one quick question... I've modified the main device screen for my specific devices, however, I only currently use 8 devices, so 2 of the entries on the main screen are unused... I blanked out the names using edit, but when you press the button it still takes you to the sub-lists which have active codes (whatever the defaults were in those two). So here's the question:

Is there an easy way to deactivate the two unused device entries?

I know I can use the edit feature and blank out all the names so the sub-lists are blank (and give the illusion of doing nothing), but is there an easier way than entering ~200 blank spaces? and it would be nice if the remote didn't transmit anything if it was in one of those "blank" devices...

Thanks,

--Paul

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Apply the AUX 155 preprogrammed code to each of the unused devices and nothing will be emitted from those devices if they're accidently accessed. Other than blanking out the labels, you can't make them go away completely.

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
You can use the earase comand in the sub set up page to clear any learned or other codes that may be inthe remote for the blank buttons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.