AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the MX-500 and after a day or so am pretty happy with its setup finally. Only small problem i have is that i cant hold down a button to keep the button repeating. Currently if i want to volume up or down i need to press the button for each number, where as on all my other remotes i can just hold down the button. Same for RW/FF on my DVD player, i need to keep pressing the button. More annoying than anything but this is the first remote i've tried that doesnt start repeating when holding down the button. Anyway to make it so?

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Learn the Volume up/down (or any other commands you want to repeat) from your originall remotes by holding down the button on the original remote until "GOOD" flashes on the MX-500. All other commands should be learned by using a single push of the button on the original remote.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeSRC
Learn the Volume up/down (or any other commands you want to repeat) from your originall remotes by holding down the button on the original remote until "GOOD" flashes on the MX-500. All other commands should be learned by using a single push of the button on the original remote.

That worked beautifully. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.