AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My HT components are in a cabinet so I use the RF capability and over the last week my remote hasn't been working to well. I have tried to change batteries and reposition the base station but nothing. I continually have to push the buttons over and over to get any response.

Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have MX800 I use RF as will and my remote is about a year old was working fine all the time I just notice that is not responding some times for some components and works fine with others (all are in the same cabinet)and letter some how it works without doing any think...

and this been happening for about a month and with fresh batteries,I don't know what to do any more...

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Just make sure the RF base station's unplugged and just point the remote at the components. Try relearning the commands for one of the components and see if that helps.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Although it could be the remote, it's more likely that there's a problem with the base station. Does the indicator light on the MRF-100 flash each time you send a signal from the remote (as it should)? If not, give Home Theater Master a call on Monday at 800-901-0800 and see what they can do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.