AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a Home Theater Master MX-700 remote control and so far I really like it. I purchased it from a lower feedback person on eBay. Yeah, it was kind of a risk, but I was able to get the remote for $260 total. The remotes looks brand new and came in it's original box along with the programming cable, a small manual, and the side kick remote.

Anyway, now that I have started to program it for my home theater, I am realizing that some of the codes in the Home Theater Master database are not working for me or do not exist. So I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me find the discrete code for powering ON and OFF my STB (Zenith DTV-1080). I also am looking for the discrete codes to switch video modes (component, video, and RGB1) for my TV (Fujitsu PDS4222).

Thanks,

Mitch

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Try one of the Fujitsu files (different model but may work) here: MXD Files

I don't know of any discretes for the Zenith, but you could just leave it on all the time (that's what I do with a Hughes HD STB that doesn't have discretes either).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I did try all the other Fujitsu files, but so far nothing has worked for me. I think I will try to find Pronto codes and then try and convert them to work with my MX-700. Any advice on how to convert those files? I have heard that Home Theater Master might put this feature into a new version of the software that come with the MX-700. Until that happens there has to some kind of utility program out there that will convert the files?

Normally, I would not have a problem leaving the Zenith DTV1080 on all the time, but that box does generate a ton of heat. So I do not think it is a good idea to leave it on all the time since it does seem to cool off when powered off.

Thanks,

Mitch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.