AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there have been simular post but does anyone have information where I can get the latest "live update" version of the MX-850 Editor software? I have downloaded a version (yesterday) from URC using my serial number but as I have surmised from reading this and other forums and reviewing the software the download version does not have the "live update" feature. I am trying to reprogram for an Apple TV. URC has not responded to my email requests and my vendor will not provide the software. Any suggestions or help?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't been able to obtain the MX Editor software for mine since URC claims mine was purchased from an unauthorized seller. I was told to dispose of the unit and purchase a new one from an authorized dealer. My wife purchased the MX 700 from Newegg for my birthday three years ago which happened to coincide with our vacation.....long story short we forgot about then I came across it (still in the original box) while putting away Christmas decorations last week.

Only hope I have for using it is convincing a URC dealer to program it for me for $$. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

RichC

·
Registered
286 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rroux /forum/post/15492153

I know there have been simular post but does anyone have information where I can get the latest "live update" version of the MX-850 Editor software? I have downloaded a version (yesterday) from URC using my serial number but as I have surmised from reading this and other forums and reviewing the software the download version does not have the "live update" feature. I am trying to reprogram for an Apple TV. URC has not responded to my email requests and my vendor will not provide the software. Any suggestions or help?

The topic has been beaten to death. Do some reasearch on www.remotecentral.com and you'll find your answers. You won't be happy if you bought your remote on fleaBay or some other unauthorized website.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
There are ways to get it. You just have to look around.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rroux /forum/post/15492153

I am trying to reprogram for an Apple TV.

Just learn the codes from your remote.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts