AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got into Projectors 2 weeks ago. Im using an Optoma GT1080 mounted to the ceiling pushing a 160" screen, and flat HDMI and Extension cable to the projector and used the clear 3M hooks to hold them there. I mounted a 2 shelf entertainment bracket to the cove of the window wall. Its able to hold my Xbox one and Sony 5.1 bluray player up with ease. Its not finished yet as i still need to find a nice way to hide the excess wires. I also need to mount and wire in my front towers ( not pictured) im currently running wires through the attic for the speaker wire and once I border off the screen with black felt ill be able to mount the speakers where i want them. Some color adjusting is still in order to make my picture look better as well. BTW the pictures were taken with a crappy 8mp camera phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its main use it gaming, then the wife gets home and its movies lol. It makes the games more enjoyable to me.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
I have started gaming a little more on my 106" screen, and find myself not going back to the 60" TV. It does make it more fun. But my original FAT 80GB PS3 died on Monday, so I am searching for a replacement....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts