AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap my gorilla glass set was cracked upon delivery! The box was perfect, nicely packed, but when we took it out of the box we noticed the screen underneath the glass was broken.

Amazon delivered it to us in one day too! Whats the chances of that happening!

Grrrrr

·
Registered
446 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larain60 /forum/post/20785720

Holy crap my gorilla glass set was cracked upon delivery! The box was perfect, nicely packed, but when we took it out of the box we noticed the screen underneath the glass was broken.

Grrrrr

Was this worth creating a brand new thread for?

No

Post your concerns and issues in the owners NX720 thread.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larain60 /forum/post/0

Grrrrr

Same thing happened to us, TWICE. The first 60NX720 we purchased via Amazon Prime had a strange defect -- there was an area at the top right where the glass was warped and improperly bonded to the set. The replacement set was even worse -- the glass was completely smashed. The third one was perfect, thankfully. All three deliveries were handled by a local agent for Pilot Freight Services. To amazon's credit, they shipped out each replacement set very quickly at no expense to us and gave us a partial refund for our trouble.

·
Registered
12,691 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by psnick /forum/post/20791395

Same thing happened to us, TWICE. The first 60NX720 we purchased via Amazon Prime had a strange defect -- there was an area at the top right where the glass was warped and improperly bonded to the set. The replacement set was even worse -- the glass was completely smashed. The third one was perfect, thankfully. All three deliveries were handled by a local agent for Pilot Freight Services. To amazon's credit, they shipped out each replacement set very quickly at no expense to us and gave us a partial refund for our trouble.

This is why I never buy TVs online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts