AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay here are the Tvs I used to own: 55 DLP, Sony 55A2000, Sony 55 A3000, Samsung 58 PNB850, Sony 55H929, Samsung 65 H7150 and now Sony's 65 X900b...

I remember my very first HD TV it was the DLP, I can remember it being so bright and the colors truly POP like nothing else I've ever seen and the whites were outstanding, a long side with the picture , then few days later I saw the so called rainbow effect and had to return it:(, so after that I bought the sucky tv that was the Sony A2000, I wasn't happy with it really and I had it for about year I think, then after awhile here comes the green blob:rolleyes:, thank god I had a Warranty:D. So with Warranty money I bought the A3000, I loved that TV, Outstanding picture even to this day, nothing comes close to picture quality, I know OLed beats it in Black and everything else.. But IMO, it beats every LED I had and then some, it sucks cause Sony really did have a winner on their hands and yet it also come with problem like the A2000, but it wasn't green this time, but red/pink blob:mad:. So I went with a Samsung this time, it had nothing but great reviews and I knew for sure I would love the PNB850 right, WRONG! Picture had a great black levels, but at the time some things were ashy gray black and plus here comes burn in and some people say don't even worry about it, cause only the old plasmas have them, LIES!!! After awhile Bought the HX929, great black level, black was black on that set, I know what your saying, it was a Full LED duh, but at the time, I really didn't know, in away I was kind of let down by the HX929, I wanted the A3000 picture, but it gave me something else and it wasn't bad picture, but didn't wow me like the A3000 did and plus I wanted something bigger, So I saw the 65 H7150 at buy best and I thought to my self, wow that picture is very close to HX929,but boy was I ever wrong, it was kind of close, the H7150 doesn't suck, it just wasn't it for me, I sent it back, so now here my straight to point review of the X900b....

The X900b some times has an outstanding picture quality as if your looking thru a window, it gives me that same wow feeling I had with A3000, but what I don't like about the X900b, the brightness is way to high at 50, picture can look very washed out. The X900b picture very close to HX929 and the X900b isn't like the H7150 by far, the X900b has better picture depth than the HX929 by far.X900b the black is kind of black, but not as black as the H929, but just as good and way better than H7150. At first I thought about taking it back and getting the 55 OLED, wish I could the get 65 OLED, but that thing cost to much lol, but maybe in 2018 I'll get one, but for now I'm keeping the X900b, I'm giving the X900b 8.9 out of 10.... Its great tv and there is nothing more to be said.. thanks guys, hope this helps some one...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts