AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this Television last August... for the longest time it seems as if the AMP hasn't been working properly. Downloaded firmware update.. helped for about a week. Finally decided I should get it serviced while in warranty.

Guy came out... replaced the TCon board... by the way.. he said he saw nothing wrong with the TV. I work at bestbuy, I see 650's with BluRay playing all day... I know what to look for with AMP.. and trust me my TV does not have it.

I mean unless you know what your looking for with AMP.. you wouldn't realize its not working if you don't know how it looks.... so at this point I felt like I'm not going to get it taken care of with this guy.

My Set doesn't handle motion well AT ALL... isn't AMP supposed to handle motion well?

Heres an example

http://www.me.com/ro/jwolverinexi/Ga...12493612940001

I know its not the greatest quality picture but you get the idea.

And here's a short video of what it does.

Anyway... all Samsung will do is send another service rep out since the first rep said he saw nothing wrong with the TV.

So now I have to wait another 3 days for this next service center. I'm getting so annoyed at this point. Oh and I called yesterday... told me they would set me up with a local service center, had to call back today to find out they messed up and didn't set it up.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Your link don't work, just a blank page that says "Unauthorized". What does "AMP" stand for?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.