SVS PB13-Ultra

Seaton SubMersive HP

Rhythmic FV15HP

Any other suggestions?

·
Vendor
6,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianKR  /t/1472543/my-beast-svs-b4-plus-is-no-more-i-need-replacement-suggestions#post_23309833

My B4 Plus has shaken it's last room.

B4 Plus maximum output levels:

15 Hz........116

20 Hz........126

25 Hz........131

31.5 Hz.....137

40 Hz........138

Room dimensions 28 x 16 x 10

Budget $4k

My list (so far):

SVS PB13-Ultra

Seaton SubMersive HP

Rhythmic FV15HP

Any other suggestions?

If you don't mind me asking----what happened to the B4?

Tom V.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel  /t/1472543/my-beast-svs-b4-plus-is-no-more-i-need-replacement-suggestions#post_23310054

If you don't mind me asking----what happened to the B4?

Tom V.

1 of the drivers (2nd 1 in facing the ports) is rattling when pushed to moderate levels.

Sent you a PM

·
Vendor
6,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianKR  /t/1472543/my-beast-svs-b4-plus-is-no-more-i-need-replacement-suggestions#post_23310172

1 of the drivers (2nd 1 in facing the ports) is rattling when pushed to moderate levels.

Sent you a PM

I have a few B4s stacked around the house, haven't used them much for a few years but I'm sure I could dismantle one for a driver if you need me too.

Just send me your address [email protected] and I'll have one of the woofs off in the next couple days.

Jim assembled every B4 we sold so he can help with a few tips to make the replacement easier if you decide to just keep the B4.

Tom V.

·
Premium Member
13,336 Posts

Quote:
I have a few B4s stacked around the house ... I'm sure I could dismantle one for a driver if you need me too.

Just send me your address [email protected] and I'll have one of the woofs off in the next couple days.

Jim assembled every B4 we sold so he can help with a few tips to make the replacement easier if you decide to just keep the B4.
A top-notch, class-act move! Nicely done, Mr. V.!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck  /t/1472543/my-beast-svs-b4-plus-is-no-more-i-need-replacement-suggestions#post_23310461

A top-notch, class-act move! Nicely done, Mr. V.!

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

SVS hands down is the best company I have dealt for CS and tech support.

I just didn't think (obviously) that SVS would be able to help me since the sub is 10 years old.

I should've known better.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck  /t/1472543/my-beast-svs-b4-plus-is-no-more-i-need-replacement-suggestions#post_23310762

Just to clarify: Mr. V. was with SVS, but is currently with PowerSoundAudio. But as PSA sub owners will tell you, he still delivers on customer service.

I've been out of the loop the past 5 years.

I haven't post in that long. Learn something new every day.

Guess I will have to take at look at what he is working on now with PSA.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts

Quote:
I have a few B4s stacked around the house, haven't used them much for a few years but I'm sure I could dismantle one for a driver if you need me too.
Wow.. nice job Tom. Send me whats left.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I'd also have to agree that SVS, AKA Ron and Todd, have some of the best CS I have seen in the business. I've even had the pleasure of conversing with them about hot rods on a few different occasions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.