AVS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bedroom setup.... HP Blackbird 002 w/ Blu-ray/HD-DVD player connected to a Samsung LN46A750 (HDMI to DVI)... still using my old Logitech Z680 speakers connected (Optical) to an Audigy4 pro, until HDMI sound cards become available, then I'll get me a good 7.1 setup... also have Directv HD. waiting on my poster frames to hang 2 movie posters (transformers, spiderman 3) on either side of the TV..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Scimitar /forum/post/14462018

Very clean and tidy. I like the symmetry of it all.

thanks!! I installed everything on my own too..

my next project will be too buy a new reciever and speakers and run the wires in-wall..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandiego /forum/post/14552091

I'm jealous of the BB, I want that case something awful. Very nice setup overall. Kudos.

yeah the HP BB is such a nice PC, I absolutley love it, beats anything I could have built on my own... the case is just awesome and incredibly sturdy..

·
Registered
440 Posts
Your room is very tidy and clean! Looks good!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Your room looks great! Besides being all neat and tidy, you've really done a lot with limited space. That's a high-tech looking desk too, compliments the rest of the system nicely. Is there any particular reason you put the front L/R and surround speakers all the way up near the ceiling, when the TV and center speaker are so much lower?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts