AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received a few PMs about my carpet sample on my web site. Well it finally got installed yesterday so i thought I'd post a small pic. It's a little "busier" than I expected but came out looking really nice. My web site is woefully out of date, hopefully I can find time to update it this weekend. I'm 95% complete just need to finish up with the IR and audio gear.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Nice looking carpet! Beautiful theater. I know you are going to enjoy it.

Tom

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Tom,

I don't think it looks "busy". Matter of fact, I think it looks elegant and classy. Once you get the seating in the room and "break up" the pattern...it will be more visually appealing to you I think. Great choice on the carpet! I'd like to see pics after the seating and decorations are in place.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Very nice carpet! Gives a very "rich, warm" feeling.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the kind words guys. The seating is going in today, once I get caught up I will post an update to my web page and make an announcement.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Very nice! I love that pattern. I think it works very well.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe the carpet is made by Kane and is called Gilded Onyx. We were told that it is now out of production but our supplier Prosource managed to find some. Beware though it retails for $14/sqFOOT. We got it for about half that price but still pretty pricey and was probably the biggest unexpected overrun in the HT.

My seats went in today but I'm on the road on business and the wife hasn't sent any pictures so I'm anxious to get home to see it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.