AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some chairs from AV Science. They shipped them Roadway. It took 3 days to travel from New York to Lawrenceville Georgia, just 20 miles from my house.

Roadway finally called to schedule the delivery. It will have only taken 7 days to travel the final 20 miles.

I have been dieing inside waiting for them to deliver the chairs.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Im dying also waiting for AV Science to let me know when they are ready to ship.... It should be next day delivery pretty much cause im only like 120 miles from AV Science...

:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They came today. I thought the driver was going to have a heart attack. Our drive way is not truck friendly. Everyone has had to unload at the bottom of the driveway and hand truck everything up. He started pushing one of the boxes up the hill before I could suggest me driving our van down and loading them in the back.

The drive way is about 400 feet long at about a 30 degree incline. He must have stopped 15 times on the way up.

I didn't have the heart to ask him to help me get them in the basement. They were boxed up so good I just pushed them along the sidewalk to the backyard and down into the basement. Once down by the basement door I opened the boxes and rolled the chairs into the basement.

They look great!!!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
What model did you get?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.