AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lost the remote control for my Pioneer Elite 24TX receiver. As far as I know, the dog didn't eat it, but it's a border collie and he may have herded it somewhere. I do have a Pioneer Elite 510 TV, and can control most aspects of the receiver with the TV remote. And after extensive reading of the manual, there are some "power-on" shortcuts to certain system options, like changing the default speaker from 6 to 8.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to access the main speaker configuration page, where I can change the speaker size. I have purchased some Mirage floorstanding speakers, and want to change the size from Normal to Large so I can use the built-in subwoofers. Does anyone know a "power-on" shortcut to this, or know of a way to program the Pioneer TV remote?

Thanks

·
Registered
881 Posts
LlamaBoy - Sorry I can't address your specific question but perhaps this link will help ( http://www.remotecentral.com/ ). Poke around a little, they've got some solid forum areas. I had lost my Sony Commander remote manual and the user-created one they had up there was better than what I remember of the original and had me back on my feet in no time.

Good luck and good hunting!

- Ed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.