Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

So I recorded sex & the city last night for the lady (it let me finish my halo deathmatch, so I was happy), so we were watching it about 15min delayed (I LOVE replay!). All was well until it froze about 10 minutes in. I could quick skip past it, but if I rewinded to before the freeze and then tried to watch it normally, it would freeze at the same spot again. It did this once more before the show ended.

I've had the unit for about a month and this is the first time this happended. Is this a regular occurence? Should I be worried?

Thanks for the help!

-S

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
It is not a regular occurence, And you should not be worried ?

I have 3 5040's and I have seen this happen twice after the last update. Both times on the same unit.

It's a Bug in the last software update and it should NOT happen. I'm sure people have reported this bug to DNNA tech support, I know I have. so they know about this bug.. Will it ever be fixed ? hummmmm.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jones...that makes me feel (a little bit) better.

Guess I got my one glitch for the next few months

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Now if this glitch keeps happening. This would be unacceptable and you have an option to RMA your unit.

What happen with my unit was it would froze for 30 to 45 seconds they unfroze. But the audio was 15 or so seconds behind the video the rest of the show. weird

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.