AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually thought this game was gonna go down as the greatest fps shooter of all times, its such a beautiful looking game, its seem to be in a class of its own... so what happened... is it the controls? Because the physics and graphics are 2nd to none...

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
greatest FPS shooter of all time? Not even close. Given the hype it was a bit of a letdown. The graphics were nice but not class-leading. The controls just plain stunk.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I thought it was an amazing fps, and the controls just took some getting used to. The single player wasn't very epic, but the game was unique and awesome. The multiplayer was fresh and tons of fun.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I also agree with OP, it is one of the best FPS on Ps3 but controls scared a lot of people away. They are not too bad, they just require some getting used to and once you get used to them...the game is TONS of fun.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I like this game. I'm not a big fan of FPS, due to the horrible analog stick on the Sony DS3 controller, but that all changed when I got a SplitFish.

However, I too didn't care for the game controls. Game looked very good, and game play was a lot of fun. Online was good, too. But, when they changed the online controls I stopped playing. Too many players complained the controls were bad, so they changed them. For the worse, and I haven't gone back.

Now, I'm too busy playing MW2 online, so there's no need to play KZ2 online. Has it changed much since they changed the online controls?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I loved the game. The multiplayer was alot of fun, until you reach the lvl cap (or second highest ranking) then there was just nothing to keep you playing it. If they had allowed for alot more customization of the different classes it would have had a higher replay value for me. It sucks that each class could only use specific weapons. The sniper should atleast be allowed to use the rifle from the sabatour class and my medic should be allowed to wield an smg.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
KZ2 is great. Graphics rock, the MP is fantastic, and there are still a ton of folks playing it.

The controls in the SP aren't great, the controls in the MP are just fine. Not twitchy...so some folks might complain.

Love it.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
This thread is not at all pointless and contains nothing that could possibly be posted in an existing KZ2 thread.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthetoad /forum/post/18223210

^Exactly! Tez, are there really jetpax in the Borderlands DLC?

Yeah, some enemies have them. You can get them for your character, but it's an extra 8 bucks.

·
Banned
4,673 Posts
I just finished it.. great game. Each level was more intense and engaging then the next. However the ending\\boss battle was a bit derivative and bland. Overall it was a great buy and perfect for it's release time. However now that its up against MW2 and BC2 it's clearly fallen behind.. as it should.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I used to play the MP quite a bit, but haven't played since last year.

·
Registered
701 Posts
MW2 happened..

Problems with killzone2-

1. Quick auto aim..

2. Unresponsive control, they have since patched it but still not as

intuitive as COD's.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous112 /forum/post/18222447

I loved the game. The multiplayer was alot of fun, until you reach the lvl cap (or second highest ranking) then there was just nothing to keep you playing it. If they had allowed for alot more customization of the different classes it would have had a higher replay value for me. It sucks that each class could only use specific weapons. The sniper should atleast be allowed to use the rifle from the sabatour class and my medic should be allowed to wield an smg.

I agree with this statement. If it had more to offer I'd still be playing it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts