AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my first home away from home after I moved outa my folks house back in summer of 2005. Hoping to move to the Seattle/Portland area sometime this year and start the next stage of my early 30's bachelorhood. In the meantime, iv'e changed, added and upgraded to my main geek lairs in my town house apt over the years so I thought i'd share where I spend a vast majority of my time when I wanna go into my gaming and geek element and forget about the "real" world for awhile.

My current upstairs PC gaming/office room. Laptop is for my work at home job of providing IT service to a large nation wide investment firm. 30meg cable connection on a Asus "Dark Knight" router with gigabit Cat5E all through the house. Viewing pleasure by a 24" Dell monitor and 20" Viewsonic to my custom build gaming rig. Galaxy Note 2 phone and a bunch of other goodies

My current gaming PC build "Dark Wind"

Downstairs is my mostly gaming setup but now that I have a Blu Ray player at last, more movies will be watch as I have A LOT of catching up to do.

Sony KDF-50E2000 *Good TV all these years, but look forward to a nice, thin LCD soon

Yamaha HTR-5930 5.1 DTS system *Simple but it works for my needs for now*

Custom built intel core 2 Duo HTPC *watch all my old TV shows and cartoons on*

Xbox 360 S Halo Reach edition

Sony BDP-510X Blu Ray

3Com 5port Office connect Gigabit switch

And yes, that is My Little Pony on the TV and yes, I am a Brony.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cool setup, and very cool pc case - who makes it, and where did you get it?

In the very first pic before I scrolled down, I thought it was the most [email protected] looking desktop printer ever.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelkilt  /t/1468541/my-humble-but-enjoyable-bachelor-gaming-and-theatre-rooms#post_23213339

Cool setup, and very cool pc case - who makes it, and where did you get it?

In the very first pic before I scrolled down, I thought it was the most [email protected] looking desktop printer ever.

Its the CoolerMaster HAF XB
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119265

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTheGreat  /t/1468541/my-humble-but-enjoyable-bachelor-gaming-and-theatre-rooms#post_23213842

I learned a new word today: "brony"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.