AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of a sudden the "standard" mode which is calibrated to 1080i and the "movie" mode which is calibrated to 480p have a greenish tint to them. When switching to other modes (ie watching 1080 in "movie" mode or 480p in "standard" mode) the tint seems to be gone! So i don't believe its a problem with the crt guns, but what could have caused this to happen?? How can i fix it? I know how to get into the service mode so I can hopefully fix it myself. Btw i never touched the cables and i double checked them and all seem to be good, i have 2 different sets of cables hooked to 2 different inputs and they both exhibit the problem. And i havent played with the service menu for a while so i know i didn't change any settings.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
You may have to slide the Tint control the other way. It seems your modes have been set back to default values. Depending on the level of calibration, you can not center the Tint control with Component inputs. If my memory is right lower tint on both modes. Contact your calibrator.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.