Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I am surprised my Letter was published in the November Issue of HT Magazine. Go for details at: http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/009498.html

I have not received my copy of the Magazinne yet, it takes one month to arrive here in Brazil (Not a Brazilian's mail fault).

If anyone has the magazine I would appreciatte if would send me a mail of the Scaned Page with the published letter.

thanks

Antonio Souza

[email protected]

·
Registered
549 Posts
Antonio and all,

Please do not be shocked when your letter gets printed. We get surprisingly little mail, electonic or otherwise, for our mag...and I think HT is not dissimilar. I say this to encourage the rest of you to try contacting us yourselves--any of the Primedia mags; Home Theater, Stereophile Guide to Home Theater, and Audio/Video Interiors.

When contacting us electronically, though, I would really like it if I never saw another anonymous e-letter ever again. If you want us to be accountable to you, please be acountable to us. (I'm not implying that you, Antonio, were anon., this is rather a light rant from a pet peeve of mine.)

For much of the dialogue that we have here online, I would like to have critique of our writers directed to Tom and I at the magazine directly, so we can respond in our 'forum' and kill a tree or two.

I will e-mail Mike Wood from Home Theater now, and see if he can get that page e-mailed to you. I just hope that doesn't offend our own copyright...!!!!

Sincerely,

John

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.