AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Been on here for a while but never posted here about my setup let alone post pics of it. So here it goes......

The rack you see in the first and second pic is a self-made flex rack. I can adjust the shelves to accommodate any gear in the future. Listing the equipment from top to bottom:
BluRay: Sony BDP-S5000ES
Video Scaler: Denon DVP-602CI
Rec: Denon AVR-3311CI (used as a pre/pro)
Comcast Cable box
Power Conditioner: Belkin PF60
HTPC: Silverstone GD09 (6 Tuner Cablecard DVR & 10 TB Media)
Amps: B&K EX4420 (200x2) and B&K TX4430 (200x3)
Speakers:pSB Stratus Minis, PSB Stratus C6, PSB Alpha S surround
SUB: James Subwoofer EMB-1200
TV: Sharp LC-70LE755U
Remote: Harmony 880

Future upgrades include going 7.1 - I have to sets of PSB LR1's to mount on the walls and remove the bi-pole Alpha S'. Also to move speaker wires into the walls and to look at an AMP upgrade to 7 channels.

The TV is showing a screen from MediaBrowser 3 from my HTPC.

Let me know what you think.........

Toys

Attachments

Reactions: audiofan1

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE - New(er) Amp

So in my quest to go to a 7.1 system, I needed either another 2 channel amp or just get one BIG 7 channel GIANT..........I went with the latter and found a gently used B&K Reference 200.7 S2 that puts out 200w per channel and weighs like a boat anchor (I needed to place wood block under my equipment shelf in order to keep it from sagging). And with my past experience with B&K amps, I knew it was a "no brainer" to pick this bad boy up.

I also had to raise the shelf above to fit in my rack - now I need to fill in that space with something else or re-org my gear......

Toys

Attachments

Reactions: Boomassiv
1 - 5 of 5 Posts