AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my WDTV LIVE HUB for a couple of years. I love it. I have two actually and two SMPs. On one of my Hubs I have about 20 TV series all in folders and on the other Hub I have about 700 movies all in the main directory. All has worked great until today. I went to turn it on today and the screen that normally says

My Media Library

Videos: Folders

Now does not exist. Instead it says:

My Media Library

Videos: All

When I click on the 'videos' option I instead get a listing (with artwork) of ALL 1800 videos! They are not seperated into folders anymore! I must have done something wrong. I reset the hub but no change. No change with power cycle or reboot. I cleared the media library but no change. I can turn off the media library but then I don't get the metadata and nothing is sorted right. It's certainly a My Media Library issue. I tried going over to the 'Files' tab instead and everything still shows in folders (but no artwork in this view). I went to my other hub and everything is still in folders (My Media Library is working correctly), so it's certainly the one hub that I screwed up.

Anyone know what I did or how I can fix it?

I've posted the same question over at the WDTV forum. I see someone else there had the same issue, no answers yet.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Solved.

The answer is that I'm an complete idiot. I fixed it with the help of a person smarter than me who told me to press the green button and filter by folders. You'd think that after 24 years of school I'd be able to figure something like that out on my own.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts