AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents were over to visit yesterday, and I've finally convinced my mom that high definition is definietly worth the investment. I've now got my Panasonic 50" plasma broken in, wall mounted, and calibrated to the best of my abilities. My parents walked in the room and I was playing "Finding Nemo" in HD from my Rogers HDPVR. She quickly exclaimed " Oh My! the fish are coming out of the screen!" after whcih she sat on the couch transfixed at the image in front of her. My dad and I laughed at how mesmerised she was of the image. This is a lady who was previously not interested in the merits of HD or even DVD. Another true believer is born. As they were leaving, she asked my dad to swing by Future Shop and look at 'one of those things'. Just thought I would share my mom's first 'wow' HD Plasma experience with everyone. To me, that kind of thing makes all of this worthwhile.

Marc.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice! I cant wait to show off my HD signal to friends and family. TV is up and cable company is coming out Thursday :)

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
HeHe now that's a kewl story. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.