AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have made some improvements to my living room, since this is my first home Im learning as I go and am updating things. The living room was the next room on the list so I had to move everything out and paint among others. But I finally have everything put back so figured I would snap some pics and post em here for ya.

Gear:

Polk Monitor 50s

Polk Monitor 30s

Polk CS1

Premier Acoustic pa-120 sub

Onkyo HT-560r Receiver ( waiting to get a 606 on a good deal for HT audio)

Sony bdp-350 Blu Ray player

HD Atlantic DVR

Apple airport express

Harmony 510 remote

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Nice and clean there!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Is that a Samsung 50A450? If it is, nice, I have the same tv.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Yes it is the 450 Sammy, I really like it as well. Got it at a good deal about a year ago for roughly 900. I sit about 10 feet back and don't seem to miss the added detail from 1080p.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol thanks my man, I really do enjoy having my Polks. I really like how bright they are, but not too bright to end up giving me ear fatigue. I think eventually I will upgrade the fronts and center to a cs2 and polk 60 or 70s and move the 50s into the bedroom.

·
Registered
639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagboy /forum/post/16965717

lol thanks my man, I really do enjoy having my Polks. I really like how bright they are, but not too bright to end up giving me ear fatigue. I think eventually I will upgrade the fronts and center to a cs2 and polk 60 or 70s and move the 50s into the bedroom.

I have the T90e Polk's which are the European version of the Monitor 60 and also the CS1 center.

CS1, I will try to sell and upgrade to a cs10.

Sometimes if forget how good my Polk's are. When you have a high quality sound source they truly shine. When American Idol was on (the live shows), wow, the live sound was incredible. MP3's and compress music really show themselves as crap when played on good speakers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.